Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List of Top Websites to Learn How to Code
[Image: List_of_Top_Websites_to_Learn_How_to_Code.jpg]

I think that learning How to Code in the future will be like today, speaking English. (Some master it professionally, those who are very good at it or have a medium level or people who have it as a pending task).

This article is especially for those who plan for new goals, perhaps simply because you want to consider more technical skills development options or take a new path in your career.

Another reason that I find very interesting is to enjoy work almost for a lifetime since there is a lot of job offer around almost any programming language that exists today.

Be careful; this does not mean that it is easy to find a good programmer position in a company since there are so many programmers that getting a well-paid job as a programmer is somewhat complicated if you do not know how to move in this field.

However, if you are good at it, you like it, and you also get paid for it … Why not give it a try?

The good news is that today many online platforms teach you the vast majority of existing programming languages, from a very basic level with no previous knowledge to a very advanced level.

Full Article Source: https://www.temok.com/blog/top-websites-...w-to-code/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top 10 Scripting Languages You should Learn in 2021 tk-hassan 0 233 04-15-2021, 02:36 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  IP locator websites..? Fragma 17 3,726 10-28-2012, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Hack3rzGod
  [TUT]Learn to edit and make pics in HTML. SVG coding language. Easy to learn! [TUT] Qua 2 1,198 06-24-2011, 09:42 PM
Last Post: Qua
  My Websites. Baked 6 1,544 03-26-2011, 08:14 PM
Last Post: Baked
  Welcome title for websites. Akshay* 0 726 10-14-2009, 02:54 AM
Last Post: Akshay*