Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Searching for cPanel hosting
I'm looking for a hosting solution with these specs: 15GBs - space, 160Gbs - transfer!
any experience with Tzulo.com hosting?
I've found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?
Trustworthy hosting plans are available from time-tested companies - QHoster.com and Rockhoster.com.
Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Help is there at your service 24/7. Fast, efficient and there for you.
Accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are solid and trustworty.
Their Customer Support team has always been reliable and well-informed. The price is affordable. You may have to wait to be attended to at times, but every problem is quickly fixed. If you’re just starting your business online, save time and money by signing up for their packages.
I would highly recommend Tzulo.com Web Hosting to every webmaster looking for a reliable web host.
Customer support replies in 5-10 minutes! The Control Panel has everything you need. Whether you're an expert user or a beginner it is very easy to use.
When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with trusted brands like HostingSource.com - they are professional. Servers are located in the USA.
You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novice.
Once I had a more informed opinion I saw some good hosts including Tzulo.com cPanel web hosting and this one I chose.
All in all, my experience has been great and I will definitely continue using their cheap hosting services.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Searching for cPanel hosting Adnorips 7 1,462 08-11-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Searching for cPanel hosting Adnorips 0 277 01-16-2023, 04:38 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Searching for a new web host. budget is 20 usd Tilsun 5 320 02-10-2021, 07:54 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Good cPanel web hosting service provider? Tilsun 5 396 01-06-2021, 12:18 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  cPanel web hosting service provider? Tilsun 6 451 11-25-2020, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Schamp