Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need VPS with DDos Protection and backups (daily)
Hello,
I need hosting account with 100 GB of Hard Disk + 2 GB - RAM + 3 TB - bandwidth. DDos Protection.
Found Hostnamaste.com via Google search. Any feedbacks about their quality, stability, reliability?
What are your suggestions for the list?
Can also recommend kvchosting.net SSDVPS deals. The services provided give me a lot of freedom to do what I want and the price has always been more than reasonable for what I'm getting.. and they can quote me on that too.
ASVhost.com and integralhost.net VPS accounts can be quite right for you.
Cheap price, excellent uptime and wonder customer service that relates on a very person level.
Hostingsource.com and hosting.uk accounts are worthwhile.
Never regret my time with you guys. Money is well spent if you ask me.
The techs are great at helping you resolve your issue and give a quick follow-up to make sure you're ok.
I am a happy customer and would recommend Hostnamaste.com hosting highly.
They are efficient and have always helped solve whatever issue I'm having (not always the friendliest, but I guess that's part of the efficiency really).
They offer a wide range of unique domain name extensions to register at reasonable rates.
Hostnamaste.com would be a good choice ;)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VPS with ddos protection? Adnorips 5 352 05-26-2023, 11:48 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Looking for Bitcoin dedicated server with ddos Protection Adnorips 3 299 05-04-2023, 04:03 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  US VPS with ddos protection required Tilsun 6 628 04-04-2023, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  ★█VPS DEALS@ £1.5/M✅♥40% OFF 4 LIFE ✅RAID10 SSD♥DDoS Protection✅♥1Gbit Port✅ Thuasaci 0 141 07-22-2022, 01:19 AM
Last Post: Thuasaci
  Looking for a dedicated server with ddos Protection Kdstack 4 205 01-06-2022, 01:16 AM
Last Post: Mirandas