Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honest web hosts avilable in the market?
Hey Guys,
does anyone have a clue, which webhoster has good conditions for CMS Sytems like Wordpress?
I dont know much about IT, so i want to have a webhoster, that has very good support. Also, I want to have good prices for what I get.
Any info on exmasters.com hosting services? Are they reliable?

Thank you guys anyway for help.
All I can say is that Cloudarion.com web host has been the best I have been with in the past 2 months of hosting websites with other providers and this host.
Finally, their customer service is one of the best in the world for any problem you contact them, there is always someone helpful and courteous ready to help you in the best way!
Get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").

I've never had a problem with any of the sites hosted at exmasters.com provider. Their control panel is intuitive and powerful.
Their service offers me a lot of freedom when creating/modifying my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.
Accounts from integralhost.net and libertyvps.net are full-featured and worth trying.
The quality of work, attention to details and communication have been great.
I have tried other hostings before but they don't compare to Exmasters.com hosting provider! I am will not even try another provider.
There was an issue with my account created admittedly by my own negligence. The host was especially cordial, patient and knowledgeable.
I feel if you try this web hosting you will feel the same as I do.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Magento commerce hosts. what are they? Adnorips 4 405 04-10-2023, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Any trustworthy VPS web hosts? Mirandas 0 345 11-22-2022, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Any great VPS hosts? Kdstack 5 343 11-21-2022, 12:54 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Magento commerce hosts. what are they? Mirandas 3 332 05-30-2022, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Honest web hosts avilable in the market? Mirandas 4 247 11-10-2021, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Adnorips