Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature-rich SSDVPS hosting in the USA?
Hey guys

I'm looking for a VPS hosting service for a friend.
Requirements: 70 gbs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy-to-use control panel, great support (prompt and knowledgeable;
if the turnaround time for urgent tickets is more than 2 hours, I'm not interested).

Any info on Kvchosting.net SSDVPS hosting in the USA? Can I trust them?

Thanks.
Best plans in terms of buying a VPS are available from scalahosting.com as their speed is really very fast and their SPanel is user-friendly and customizible. Prices are also attractive.
I believe Kvchosting.net has been pretty good with my site I have hosted on them.
No downtime yet, maybe a couple of slow-time but service has been fast for me. Lots of space and bandwidth, if there is no downtime for most of the year I would rate it a great host.
Highly recommend kvchosting.net hosting services for running any kind of web sites.
Took only 5 hours to get the new server built, took 1 day to migrate to the new server (my site was only down for 90 mins at the end).
It is good web host - TOP one!
I use kvchosting.net web hosting to run my personal website as I wanted to learn more about web development. I found a great deal (less than $5/month). Their managed WordPress option was surprisingly simple to set up and I love the fact it auto-updates WordPress so I don’t have to every couple of months. Recommended.
Deals from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
I have always been helped quickly, and efficiently in a professional manner.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feature-rich Video Site Hosting? Tilsun 3 243 04-15-2024, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Roisen
  feature-rich vps hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 391 08-16-2023, 04:38 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  FFmpeg server hosting in the USA? Kdstack 5 304 11-22-2022, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  good hosting for clients in the USA and Europe? Mirandas 3 300 10-17-2022, 01:19 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Good server hosting solutions in the USA? Kdstack 3 166 07-29-2022, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Mirandas