Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
India KVM VPS hosting services?
Requirements:
100 gbs of HD, 2 GBs of RAM and 2 TBs of bandwidth, video hosting + ssl certificates.
What can you say about Hostnamaste.com India KVM VPS hosting services?
Are they reliable? What provider would you rather choose?
Have a look at VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and host4.biz (SENXFJ).
They’re a godsend, worth every penny.
I frequently ask questions of Hostnamaste.com support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.
They have been the only web host that I have ever hosted with and they have never given me any reason to want to change services.
I have been using Hostnamaste.com for over three months now and highly recommend them if you're looking for affordable India web hosting.
The service is excellent and the uptime is exceptional considering their pricing. If you're undecided, don't be, give this web host a chance.
Try QHoster.com KVM VPS deals. Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR
Absolutely amazing support and the speed of servers I love it... Very happy with them!

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G SSD Web Hosting Provider!
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
Their prices are very good, their services match or beat what other hosting companies offer and they seem to never have any down time, at least none that has every effected me. I recommend them to anyone looking for great hosting at a reasonable price.
QHoster.com and integralhost.net VPS accounts are really reliable and solid.
Customer support is quick and efficient. This is the reason I pay a little bit more for their hosting. Obviously these guys have been well trained and have strong product knowledge to even handle some of my stupid questions. Thanks guys.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windows kvm vps hosting? Tilsun 5 311 02-06-2024, 04:49 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  KVM Vps Hosting Recommendations? Tilsun 4 298 01-10-2024, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Hosting services in Europe? Adnorips 6 1,558 08-11-2023, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  I need a dedicated server in India Adnorips 5 446 05-10-2023, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Hosting services in Europe? Adnorips 4 341 04-10-2023, 10:18 AM
Last Post: Schamp