Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm looking for a VPS hosting service for a friend
Hey guys

I'm looking for a VPS hosting service for a friend.
Requirements: 70 gbs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy-to-use control panel, great support (prompt and knowledgeable; if the turnaround time for urgent tickets is more than 2 hours, I'm not interested).

Any info on Hostingsource.com hosting in the USA? Can I trust them?

Thanks.
You may try VPS accounts from host4.biz (SENXFJ) and kvchosting.net as their plans arre full of useful resources with high uptime and fully-redundant network. They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews here on WHT which made you feel comfortable in choosing them.
VPS accounts from asvhost.com and integralhost.net are really good to sign up with.
The Support team at them is really very cooperative & active 24/7.
Their uptime is impressive, and my site never goes down.
I have had an account with Hostforweb.com for almost 1 year and have been extremely pleased with the service and support.
My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer.
VPS accounts from integralhost.net and legionbox.com can be right for you.
Great hosting with great support teams. Services are not restricted as other hosting companies.
Why not give Exmasters.com a try?
Awesome support. They usually reply 20 minutes after you submit your ticket with a logical answer. Can't ask for more... Cool VPS hosting accounts at good rates.
So far I haven't had any downtime, and according to a 3rd party uptime monitor, hostingsource.com has 99.99% uptime. So I'm guessing I won't have downtime any time soon.
Throughout the entire upgrade, the technical staff was extremely helpful and responsive and answered all my questions. Best host I've ever been with.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap e-hosting service? Kdstack 6 356 03-01-2024, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Cheap e-hosting service? Tilsun 5 308 02-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  quality hosting service provider in Switzerland? Adnorips 4 378 05-10-2023, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Schamp
  OpenCart hosting service? Adnorips 4 218 07-22-2022, 11:45 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Wordpress UK hosting service? Kdstack 4 229 07-04-2022, 12:28 AM
Last Post: Mirandas