Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am looking for cheap dedicated hosting
I am looking for cheap dedicated hosting!
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
budget is 150 usd.
Requirements
2 tb hosting space
E-commerce friendly
100% uptime.
Any info on kvchosting.net dedicated hosting? Can I rely on them?
I'd like to draw your attention to servers which host4.biz and hostingsource.com.
These are almost perfect hosting companies that stand behind what they advertise.
I can not express how happy I am with kvchosting.net SSD web hosting services. Hosting video material and 1 e-commerce site. I don't really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything set up, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen.
Good experience with kvchosting.net web hosting provider. Now I have faster speed connectivity and everything works like a clock.
Support is good - the ticket system works well. I have been very happy with their courteous, consistent, and FAST customer service.
I use kvchosting.net web hosting for my little sideline sites. I would recommend them to anyone.
I'm looking forward to building a long-term relationship with this company. With service and WordPress hosting such as they offer, I'll be sticking around. A class apart!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Tilsun 7 334 03-15-2024, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Cheap e-hosting service? Kdstack 6 356 03-01-2024, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Cheap e-hosting service? Tilsun 5 308 02-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Cheap Web Hosting Required Mirandas 5 372 10-30-2023, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Cheap reliable hosting is needed Mirandas 5 476 04-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kdstack