Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cheap web hosting with dedicated ip?
I am looking for a cheap web hosting with dedicated ip.
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
budget is 20 usd.
E-commerce friendly
100% uptime.
Any info on ObHost.net or Cloudarion.com web hosting? Can I rely on them?
Regards
KVChosting.net and hosting.uk accounts are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable and basically told me everything I needed to get started (it was my first site). Since then the uptime and reliability has been great and the control panel was not bad either! I had an issue with bandwidth recently and the support was great at working out a deal for me. I would recommend them without hesitation!
Personally I like cloudarion.com Switzerland SSDVPS hosting service. The cpu load from other users is pretty low, and even if the disks look full on cpanel they seem plenty responsive. Their goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting.
Cheap hosting plans are available form hostingsource.com and misterhost.net.
Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.
I have no complaints to share. I mostly use emails on my domain name rather than the web site itself, but it seems that both working well.
Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - give cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting a try.
I'd recommend you to try hosting from either hostingsource.com or misterhost.net.
Not a single complaint. Regularly go far above and beyond with any inquiries that we may have.
It can seem like an impossible task to find a really good web hosting provider.
Can add that QHoster.com has been the perfect web host for me. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Tilsun 7 321 03-15-2024, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Cheap e-hosting service? Kdstack 6 329 03-01-2024, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Cheap e-hosting service? Tilsun 5 306 02-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Web Hosting Required Tilsun 6 469 11-27-2023, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  best web hosting? Kdstack 6 361 11-03-2023, 01:47 AM
Last Post: Mirandas