Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
e-commerce hosting (Magento or Os Commerce) ?
I am in search of suggestions on these needs:
- 100 gbs of hard disk, Linux, 2 GB - ram, e-commerce (Magento or Os Commerce).
I would like to know your views on centohost.com web hosting plans?
Any info about them?
Hosting plans from finaltek.com and hostingsource.com are worthy trying due to their top-notch services.
Solid Hosting. Recommended due to following reasons: 1) Good support. 2) Low Prices. 3) Good server speed and up time. 4) Old /experienced companies with little or no hiccups in the processes. I would highly recommend.
QHoster.com and host4half.com plans are worthy.
Services are suitable for those who are looking for great services and affordable prices. They have very responsive customer services.
Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.
If you ask me, I like Hostmines.com website hosting solutions. Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.
Services from hosting.uk and finaltek.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and fully-redundant resources.
The support is available around the clock and the staff provide courteous and helpful assistance with anything from technical difficulties. The billing details make it easy to keep track of spending too.
Asked centohost.com web host's techs loads of questions before I bought my package, and they answered them all to my satisfaction.
I'm a beginner and needed things explained to me in more detail and it was not a problem for them at all, so I felt confident to go ahead.
I know centohost.com has fast customer service. problems always addressed quickly. reliable servers, great software.
They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Tilsun 3 309 04-04-2024, 03:12 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Need a good E-commerce Web Host Adnorips 4 1,444 07-03-2023, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Magento commerce hosts. what are they? Adnorips 4 405 04-10-2023, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Magento commerce hosts. what are they? Mirandas 3 328 05-30-2022, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Need a good E-commerce Web Host Kdstack 5 366 05-06-2022, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Mirandas