Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reliable web hosting for Wordpress sites (over 10) ?
I run about 8 WordPress sites. Some are more complex than others (1 is moderately intensive). I would like to host all my sites on the same platform, rather than have 1 here, 1 there, etc. I can spend up to $40 a month on hosting. So a few questions:

1) Are there any "premium" shared/cloud hosting platforms out there (I know that sounds like an oxymoron, but some shared hosts are better than others).
2) Should I look at Managed WordPress solutions? Any recommendations?

I am looking to upgrade to something more WordPress friendly. I pre-paid for a year and it runs out in January so I have about 2 months to find a new host or renew (currently paying about 26/month).

Any info cloudarion.com website hosting solutions? What host would be better to deal with ? Why?

Thanks!
Hosting.uk and legionbox.com plans can be suitable for all your needs.
Their customer service is very easy to reach and very helpful.
Prices are competitive.
QHoster.com and finaltek.com package plans are full-featured and have high utime and quality support.
Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price. These companies suit your budget.
I myself am quite happy with cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting. They make the extra effort to be helpful. Very good price, great service.
I would recommend these guys to anyone, either starting out web hosting or for more experienced webmasters.
Give cloudarion.com web host a try. Very stable and reliable hosting provider at very good price.
Had to use their customer support just once and that too was quite satisfactory. The only thing I could ask for is some additional customization of features at the same price points.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerful server for 10 WordPress sites? Tilsun 0 74 Yesterday, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Wordpress Hosting? Tilsun 3 247 04-05-2024, 02:50 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Reliable ecommerce US hosting to get from? Tilsun 5 337 03-18-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Reliable dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 296 03-07-2024, 12:27 AM
  Wordpress hosting to get from? Tilsun 5 294 02-06-2024, 04:50 AM