Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Contest Prize
I am most anti anything wireless. I liked my internet to be corded especially. All those little WEP WPA hackers out there picking up my single.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
I choose mouse
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
(12-07-2009, 11:09 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Which would you rather have as a prize for a SF contest?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...r%20samosa

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...-_-Product

I have a contest I am about to start and I have both items set aside as possible prizes. Any opinions?

I plan on having a link building contest to help promote the site. Or maybe a Youtube video contest. Heck...maybe both. I gotta think it out.
YouTube can help you promote SF I agree the mouse ftw!
(12-08-2009, 10:19 AM)Grizzly Wrote: ..just haven't found the right corded mouse Sad

Then you haven't found the logitech G9 Tongue I have a logitech MX revolution and a Logitech VX nano, both great mouses but I should have bought a G9 instead of the MX, they feel sooo much better. The VX is great though for a laptop mouse.
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
The mouse. I don't even have a TV; I just watch series/movies/television on my computer.
I think the winner should be able to decide, and runner-up gets the one that's left.
PM me for private, confidential support.
Gonna start the contest today. Details will be posted shortly.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion: Member Contest Section Statics 3 878 03-08-2011, 11:32 AM
Last Post: NekoChan
  [Contest] Promote Support Forums - YouTube Skill 15 3,186 02-15-2010, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Skill
  Inbound Link Contest with over $100 in prizes. Omniscient 37 7,613 01-28-2010, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Suggestion - Video Contest nevets04 7 1,272 11-14-2009, 10:57 PM
Last Post: WirelessWave