Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
server host for pictures and some videos?
Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
- 150 gbs of hard disk, Linux
- 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed,
- host pictures and some videos
I would like to know your views on Hostnamaste.com web hosting plans?
Any info about them? What host is better? Alternatives?
The best hosting plans are available from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net.
They have fantastic network with unparalleled uptime. They offer huge packages for rather reasonable rates.
Deals from hostingsource.com and inxy.com are worth your attention due to their unmatched services.
Speed is great, uptime has been consistently great, email is reliable and support, if needed, is timely and efficient.
(06-30-2020, 03:08 AM)Kdstack Wrote: Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
- 150 gbs of hard disk, Linux
- 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed,

Believe Hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS solutions will meet your requirements.
They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.
Good web host - recommended.
As I know, exmasters.com is one of the best options for getting VPS accounts along with nice features. They are perfect for video hosting.
You will also get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
Great host, haven't had any problems so far. I like Hostnamaste.com support - very helpful with technical issues. The features are very complete for the price of the package.
Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are provided on sweet terms and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dedicated server host that accepts bitcoins? Kdstack 4 313 03-25-2024, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Perfect host for the following server/vps specs? Tilsun 5 446 11-20-2023, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Web host with good pricing, server stability? Mirandas 4 303 05-30-2022, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  host for pictures, videos, streaming? Kdstack 5 362 11-06-2020, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  I need a Dedicated server to use it as VPS Host Kdstack 5 394 11-06-2020, 02:02 AM
Last Post: Mirandas