Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Awards Now Setup
Hey Omni, I think you should consider putting up an "Awards Suggestions" thread. Just to get some ideas for clever awards. It will also prevent separate threads being posted in the future.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
Quote:Hey Omni, I think you should consider putting up an "Awards Suggestions" thread. Just to get some ideas for clever awards. It will also prevent separate threads being posted in the future.
(12-07-2009, 03:16 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I'll probably make a "Nominate Yourself" thread a bit later.
Xenocide, you've misunderstood what Rob was suggesting. He wants Omniscient to make a thread where we can post new award suggestions. For example, an award for the members who exert a lot of help within the webmaster support area of the forums.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

(12-13-2009, 12:14 PM)Skill Wrote: Xenocide, you've misunderstood what Rob was suggesting. He wants Omniscient to make a thread where we can post new award suggestions. For example, an award for the members who exert a lot of help within the webmaster support area of the forums.

Oh my bad then Tongue
(12-13-2009, 12:14 PM)Skill Wrote: For example, an award for the members who exert a lot of help within the webmaster support area of the forums.

That's not a bad idea. Smile
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
Lol this is going to be the Gold medal page everyone has gold medals Tongue
Yea this thread is going to go large if people keep giving suggestions.
[Image: signature.php?uid=1]
I want the "Drunk" award as Omni has in another forum. I bet I could keep up with him.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
Maybe you could make some awards that are like only for one person at a time.....like a Number 1 poster award....and the person tries to hold onto his/her title...seems like that would help with a little competativeness what do u think?
(12-13-2009, 06:15 AM)Rob Wrote: Hey Omni, I think you should consider putting up an "Awards Suggestions" thread. Just to get some ideas for clever awards. It will also prevent separate threads being posted in the future.

You can suggest them here.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Establishment Awards creators have revealed 11 more prominent enormous name arbitrato lioscar 0 559 02-05-2020, 10:03 PM
Last Post: lioscar
  Awards Katz 7 1,443 12-13-2010, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  More awards? DAMINKā„¢ 36 8,956 09-18-2010, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Awards Canoris 10 2,061 01-16-2010, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Awards Akshay* 23 4,652 11-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Project Evolution