Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS to sign up with ... any ideas?
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com are good enough to sign up with and I have to make a right choice, so which way is better to follow?
You'd better choose vpsblocks.com.au and their VPS hosting solutions. They are offering 80% off your first monthly payment. Code: 80OFF
My sites are always online and I am happy that my visitors are satisfied with the speed connectivity. Top web host to deal with. highly recommended.
In addition to good pricing, uptime and support, HostingSource web host also provides a very nice control panel with a large list of functions some of which cost extra at other hosting providers. Mail system is superb, with spam controls, webmail and mailing list management about as good as one could want.
Besides, their support is really worth it for me.
Use VPS from the best hosting providers: kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net.
All packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service; whenever I have a problem - which is rare to occur - or question, a live representative is generally online to help me out instantly.
Must say that I am fully satisfied dealing with hostingsource.com ssd web host. I have had several problems due to my education lacking in installations and other problems. For example, their support helped me resolve my WordPress and PHPBB forum problems when they were not supposed to. I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.
I have been with hostingsource ssd web host about eight months and must say that they met my expectations.
I'm the webmaster for about a half dozen sites. The support team is always there and drops a message from time to time to see how you are making out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VPS is needed to sign up with ... Enteros 6 337 01-26-2024, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  VPS to sign up with ... Roisen 5 169 11-09-2023, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  VPS to sign up with ... Roisen 2 244 09-13-2023, 02:53 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  VPS to sign up with ... Enteros 6 363 08-04-2023, 03:49 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  VPS to sign up with Roisen 6 220 08-25-2022, 03:36 AM
Last Post: KVChosting