Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows VPS to sign up with ...
Comparing Windows VPS from host4.biz and asvhost.com, which plan would you recommend me to try to host a blog?
I have windows VPS with vpsblocks.com.au and everything works pretty good and fast. Support always helpful and replies really fast.
KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
Knowledgeable personnel can be found in tech service which is very solid, don't nickel-&-dime me.
Which Windows OS is required?
Win 2019, Win 2016, Win 2012 R2 or Win 2008 R2?
If you are not sure, then you can check and have a look at https://vpsblocks.com.au/
They have all of them.
I would recommend you to check Bulgaria VPS from hostplay.com. They have really good SSD based windows VPS solutions.
Would like to put forward a recommendation to look at Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS deals.
Their price is right for personal and any business needs and the customer service representatives are helpful.
I know kvchosting.net is one of the best options for getting Windows VPS solutions based on SSD storage. They are professional.
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
Why not to give hostingsource.com Windows VPS a try?
I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
Have to rely on cloudarion.com tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windows kvm vps hosting? Tilsun 5 263 02-06-2024, 04:49 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  VPS is needed to sign up with ... Enteros 6 337 01-26-2024, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  VPS to sign up with ... Roisen 5 169 11-09-2023, 03:01 AM
  VPS to sign up with ... Roisen 2 244 09-13-2023, 02:53 AM
  VPS to sign up with ... Enteros 6 363 08-04-2023, 03:49 AM
Last Post: Adnorips