Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
European VPS to buy ...
Is better to buy a Switzerland VPS from swissnode.ch or Switzerland VPS from legionbox.com? And why?
I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far swissnode.ch web hosting switzerland has been the best.
Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going.
I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.

Swissnode.ch is one of popular hosting sites on the net. They announce good plans to their visitors which eventually lure them in. The thing is, this decent host does really give you that much space. The price for their Swiss VPS plans is reasonable.
The best European VPS providers are: hosting.uk and hostround.com.
Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out..
When it comes to VPS hosting in EU I prefer to deal with reputed one called exmasters.com provider.
They are offering Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  European Web Hosting Recommendations? Adnorips 7 367 03-10-2023, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  VPS to buy ... need a reliable one ... letmypeopleGo 6 333 02-09-2022, 11:27 PM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Right and cheap VPS account to buy ... Schamp 6 220 09-10-2021, 12:13 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Low cost VPS to buy ... letmypeopleGo 4 1,886 08-26-2021, 01:53 AM
  VPS to buy from a trustworthy provider ... Roisen 5 4,820 05-04-2021, 03:40 AM