Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Best DVD & CD Burning Software
OK I tried searching the forum first but didn't find any results.
I am just wondering what is the best burning application for my laptop?

Needs to burn cds and dvds do data discs and everything and has to be simple to use.

There's tons out there but what do you people recommend, what do you swear by?

In the end I will probably get the software with the most vouches.

Thanks.
I always use the default built-in burn functions, no matter if CD or DVD.

But if you want to be able to lock or make an ISO and other things, you could use Nero or my favourite Alcohol 120%.
I would use, BurnAware. Smile http://www.burnaware.com/ it is free, and best of all it has a ton of options. Smile I would not use Nero because let's say you want to burn something for your Wii, it sets the book-type to + or - regardless of the DVD you are using based on what you have used most in the past. You want - booktype for Wii always. Alcohol is pretty good, definitely better than Daemon Tools in my opinion.
NERO dudes!
I'm also looking for a good one. But for me it has to be relatively lightweight. So which of the three (Alcohol 120%, Nero, BurnAware) is the most lightweight? Thanks in advance. Smile
I'm really against NERO, don't even know why I've mentioned it....
Alcohol 120% has everything you need.
Can't believe no one has said anything about the actual best one... DvDFab.
I have always used nero. Never had any problems.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
I use a software called "Burn4Free" And it's really good. Very simple program that you can delete data on a RW-disc and burn any kind of files with. I've used it for a year or so now and I'll kepp using it because it's simple,easy to use, and burns a 1,37 GB DVD in 3-4 min.

You can get it for free here and read more about it!
http://www.burn4free.com/
BurnAware is pretty lightweight, and it burns a 4,37 GB DVD filled with Data in about 5 mins. around that time. It all comes down to personal favorites I guess.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does sony software only work with sony software Resistance 1 677 01-10-2012, 07:47 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  VHS to DVD Solidify 4 1,268 04-20-2011, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Solidify
  Help with DVD rips Solidify 11 2,779 04-17-2011, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Solidify
  Samsung Super WriteMaster DVD ROM/Writer not showing in explorer. megasxlr 5 4,261 10-17-2010, 04:32 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Having an issue with my dvd R that ive never seen before Fallenour 8 1,935 07-15-2010, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Technology