Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Hostnamaste is good for hosting sites in India?
Require over 50 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 2 TB of bandwidth, India
found one host... What can you say about Hostnamaste.com hosting services?
Can you say something about their pricing, server stability, customer support and speed connectivity?

Alternatives please?
Go ahead, Hostnamaste.com is a trustworthy web host. They have always been there with a quick resolution to my questions and problems that I did not know how to fix or address. I use them for 5 different sites on one account and everyone of them run flawlessly. If your looking for reliable low cost hosting for your site.
I have never been this satisfied, up until I migrated to hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS. They could not have been more helpful.
I never had a problem. Very dependable, creative, and does an all around great job!
I like this decent hosting service and highly recommend them to others.
I have signed up with hostnamaste.com few years ago, and I have been impressed with their support.
This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.
KVChosting.net and host4.biz are the best hosts to have a deal with.
They are reliable, very helpful, and quick to assist with any question's you may have.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good provider for ecommerce hosting? Kdstack 4 383 01-31-2024, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Any good Ecommerce Hosting? Kdstack 7 400 12-04-2023, 12:58 AM
  Requirements: 40 gigs of space. GOOD uptime hosting? Kdstack 4 354 09-08-2023, 01:37 AM
  I need a dedicated server in India Adnorips 5 432 05-10-2023, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Any good shared hosting for $5/mo? Adnorips 4 391 03-13-2023, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Schamp