Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dedicated server which is web-master-friendly
Dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com are very enticing for me and I have to make a right choice, so which way should I go?
I would normally look for in below order:
Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!

Well, can put forward a recommendation to give Centohost.com a try. They offer a great list of server hosting packages.
It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
Check out hostunmetered.net servers. It will be also a good idea to contact their representative and ask for current specials and discounts they offer.
I like this web host and will definitely continue using their hosting services.
The services offered by HostingSource.com US web host is far superior to my previous hosting service, which I had for more than a decade.
Their prices are competitive and despite being an internet service, you feel that they treat you personally and face-to-face.
I know hostforweb.com is a nice option where you can order powerful server hosting packages.
They have tremendously improved the stability of their servers after experiencing major outages.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dedicated server for virtualization Tilsun 1 94 1 hour ago
Last Post: Schamp
  Looking for Dedicated server Tilsun 3 266 04-08-2024, 12:05 PM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  dedicated server host that accepts bitcoins? Kdstack 4 368 03-25-2024, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Looking for Dedicated server Tilsun 4 349 10-11-2023, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Dedicated server in Europe? Tilsun 4 302 09-18-2023, 11:39 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo