Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seems he could not care about Mmogo.com WoW Classic
So many things he said here and you had a 1h 43min movie to discuss it and I could only type atm but I wounder if he's even heared what they advised us till today, such as the Blizzcon interview and more. The token will make people not needing to work because of their stuff. You inspect 95% of the characters in cities and all you see are all those folks in pre raid BiS. Like who did fight and work for it who opened their wallets. Seems he could not care about Mmogo.com WoW Classic, but he will play it for those who do.

Hey guys, only want to go on the list and say that I totally disagree with changing vanilla. However, tea is evaporating a stance, he is arguing what might occur. He does not want the token nor does he want changes. 

I'm not sure what this did not undergo. He believes the wow token could happen because Activision sucks along with the purpose about endgame changes are exactly what he thinks will make vanilla more reachable. I don't want any of these things to happen..it's important in life to not exist in an echo chamber of comparable thought. I've read a lot of opinions and individuals get VERY defensive when people question exactly what"WoW Classic" might/should be. I think Tea Thyme made lots of good points. Lets face it, developers do not decide what ultimately enters the game....they just implement the"program" made by the decision makers of the firm.

I found myself agreeing with some matters and disagreeing with other people and its good to see the other perspective on matters. I am more of a #nochanges person but exactly what I wish to see in the very long run is just community run servers where people can lawfully create their own articles (so long as your sub is active) for other people to enjoy ( likely won't ever happen tho).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chrole - taking care of your images! Support 8 1,296 05-24-2010, 05:38 AM
Last Post: Support
  [FORUM] WoW Chat [Private Servers] Check it out! CustomSync 1 869 04-14-2010, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Anubis™