Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how did you learn php?
How i learnt was i downloaded projects, modded them and learnt various codes from them and how it works

Since then i've created 3-5 sites.
[Image: Untitled-1.png]
From w3school, books, experimenting and like the member above me say: download projects and moded them so I can learn how it works.
Though I'm still learning it, I taught myself. I used to look at other scripts to see how they worked.
experimenting, i have a class at my school webdesign so im doing that also books google
By reading these comments I think you will start downloading some some php code and start editing them..lol

The best way I found on the internet was:
http://www.youtube.com/user/phpacademy

I couldn't find any better way to start learning php. There is other people who teach php by videos but they are not very good.. Phpacademy is the best way that I found on the net..
I started to do some stuff in php, but I think I'm going to finish learning some more advanced css and xhtml then get into javascript and finally dig deep into php/mysql.
I read tuts from various places. I also stalk Disease on HF in the PHP section.
Where did i learn php? Well lmao i dont know much i will be honest.
But the small time Omni had given me has been ever valuable. So i would say Omni first and W3schools second.
Third would be just common sense. Getting code and reading it and learning it.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PHP Framework List: An Ultimate Guide to 102 PHP Frameworks for Web Developers tk-hassan 0 786 07-27-2020, 11:26 PM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  Resources to Learn PHP BannedPoop 27 6,424 02-04-2012, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Crystal
  PHP Video Tutorials (PHP For Beginners) Eleqtriq 4 3,300 10-10-2011, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Greyersting