Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Host in the USA to get reseller hosting account?
Hey guys,
I need your help to choose the right web host in the USA to get reseller hosting account.
Anyone to help me?
Requirements:
- 200 GB HD, - Linux
I have found the one: Hostforweb.com
Any info on their server stability and speed? What host is better? Why?
Reselling from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk can be good for you.
Their tech staff was super helpful in explaining the issues that we were experiencing and how to resolve them. Their help is greatly appreciated!
So far Hostforweb.com hosting services have been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasion my questions was answered very promptly. Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.
Some how I have got convinced that HostForweb.com is one of the best hosts in the business out there.
I've been with them for two years now and thus feel that my conviction is supported with some real time experience as well.
Everything is very easy to use and they give you many resources for the small price they charge. Hostforweb.com tech customer service has improved drastically since I started the account. It started out with a ticketing system, moved to email and pay for calls to 24/7 instant messaging support.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerful server hosting account required Tilsun 2 172 Yesterday, 01:27 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Need to find a new host (shared hosting) Tilsun 5 412 01-05-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  FFmpeg server hosting in the USA? Kdstack 5 313 11-22-2022, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  good hosting for clients in the USA and Europe? Mirandas 3 303 10-17-2022, 01:19 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Looking for reseller hosting package Adnorips 4 229 08-25-2022, 03:35 AM
Last Post: KVChosting