Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is There Really
(10-05-2009, 08:30 PM)Cin Wrote: Is There Really a virus that can melt ur PC?? i forget the name but i will post it tomorrow.

No, this isn't true.. And it's not possible to "Melt" your system, altho, some bios ones could turn your fan(s) off.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
Lol I Made A Mistake The Virus Explodes Your Computer And Its Called

Phoenix Virus
[Image: 692839764.png]
[Image: nic953183.jpg]
Thats The Name
[Image: 692839764.png]
[Image: nic953183.jpg]
Have you got a link or something.
Sounds like bullshit.

If it did manage to change some voltages or someshit, most computers have a safety measure with temperatures and what not where it just shuts off.
That is crap. Maybe with older PCs it could be a threat but with newer ones OS's have the ability to warn and not only that but force shut down.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_931.htm

There, plus it's a low risk.
(12-07-2009, 06:53 AM)Combo Wrote: http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_931.htm

There, plus it's a low risk.

Yeah, I didn't even bother to look it up. I remember hearing this stuff when I was a kid but never ever once had a friends or friend of a friends computers MB or CPU fry due to a virus.
I have heard some virus that can explode pc. It was listed in the most dangerous virus. If I'm not wrong I read it in the article on the internet but I can't remember the website. They said that the virus can overload your hard drive just like 'spam bot', and your HD will explode.
[Image: awilfmasig.png]

Welcome back, awil. You last visited: 07-16-2011, 10:16 AM
Current time: 09-30-2012, 05:52 PM
Less then 50% of what you read on the internet is true.
(11-08-2009, 01:44 PM)Codine Wrote: No, this isn't true.. And it's not possible to "Melt" your system, altho, some bios ones could turn your fan(s) off.

yeah exactly.
I've never heard about this before lol.. you've watched Diehard 4 too much!