Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is There Really
(10-05-2009, 08:44 PM)Omniscient Wrote: No it's not possible. The system would lock up and shut down before that point. At best a power supply could go bad and spark a fire but that still wouldn't create a "melt" effect.

As much as I'd like to say that it's possible, Omniscient is correct. Damaging their power supply beyond fix is still an accomplishment nonetheless.
(10-05-2009, 08:30 PM)Cin Wrote: Is There Really a virus that can melt ur PC?? i forget the name but i will post it tomorrow.

No.
There should be a worm that spreads to all your friends and then catches your PC on fire..
(10-07-2009, 05:08 PM)Camgaertner Wrote: There should be a worm that spreads to all your friends and then catches your PC on fire..

And that's impossible.
(10-07-2009, 05:17 PM)HaruhiSuzumiya Wrote: And that's impossible.
There should also be a flying computer that cant get any viruses and gets electricity from the air. It also has 3g internet.
(10-07-2009, 05:19 PM)Camgaertner Wrote: There should also be a flying computer that cant get any viruses and gets electricity from the air. It also has 3g internet.

That's very possible.
It's called alcohol. Why bother crypting it when everyone likes it as it is? After you drink it, it binds itself to your brain. And then you start acting up, soon you're a zombie. And then when you are at your worst you start pouring gallons of water onto the power cords and outlets and onto the computer itself. Fire is everywhere, computer burns, electricity sparking all over the place. Only one anti-virus can stop it....."Sleep" ............but still then it's too late. So you format, buy another computer and live on.
[Image: Dingo_Dog.jpg]
No I Cant Remember The Name But Its Not That
[Image: 692839764.png]
[Image: nic953183.jpg]
The worst that could happen would be the virus overclocking all the hardware and breaking it, but I don't think it would melt like Omni said.
It Could Short Out Something And Start Melting?????
[Image: 692839764.png]
[Image: nic953183.jpg]