Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is There Really
I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't "melt" onto the floor, lol. It might just catch fire. It "Melts" the software in your computers memory, rather than your computer it self. Haha.
[Image: ilovewindows.png]
indeed.
it can just overheat the system like omni stated earlier.
if its a advanced virus it can maybe in a rare case turn of your fans making the chip blow up but then still it would prob shut the pc down before that happens.
A PC can be melted if the virus uses up so much system memory that it causes the cooling fan to go into over drive and then break. At which point the heat would increase until it burned out.
Good and Bad you Decide.
SupermanDevlish
(12-24-2009, 10:20 AM)conrados1 Wrote: A PC can be melted if the virus uses up so much system memory that it causes the cooling fan to go into over drive and then break. At which point the heat would increase until it burned out.

Nothing like this exist.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
I had a theory that you could infect someone with a RAT and then if they had a mic, listen to every word they said by turning it on.....
(12-18-2009, 06:52 AM)nullsession Wrote: indeed.
it can just overheat the system like omni stated earlier.
if its a advanced virus it can maybe in a rare case turn of your fans making the chip blow up but then still it would prob shut the pc down before that happens.
Yeah, usually in newer PCs they have a lot of regulators.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Well I don't know and im not the one who is going search it up because that runs the risk of getting it.
[Image: 692839764.png]
[Image: nic953183.jpg]