Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap VPS in NL + 24/7 tech support?
What are your views on Rockhoster.com Netherlands web hosting solutions?
I have found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?
They're cheap, bandwidth is plenty and domains unlimited but you get what you pay for!
Rockhoster.com is an extremely proficient company and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less.
I think Rockhoster.com is awesome they get back to me fast and they answer all my questions!
Uptime is high enough (no downtime noticed). Support replies fast with no delays. Also they have really nice prices for such a level of the service.
QHoster.com and libertyvps.net VPS accounts are the best in NL.
They provide their resourceful services which are supported well for 24 hours. Their support is responsive and their control panel is usable and simple. And their pricing policy is simple and straightforward.
I've been incredibly pleased with the speed of Rockhoster.com tech support and except for one billing problem, they've been an absolute dream to deal with. When I first signed up, I was a total newbie at websites, but very quickly their staff helped me with detailed answers to my rather long questions and provided links to helpful resources on the web.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server hosting with 24/7 tech support? Tilsun 6 867 12-12-2023, 09:11 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Cheap VPS provider ... Enteros 4 484 08-28-2023, 02:02 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Cheap Host with Responsive Support? Adnorips 5 459 04-05-2023, 12:18 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  VPS which is cheap and reliable ... Roisen 5 424 02-24-2023, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  I'm looking for cheap vps/vds Adnorips 2 260 01-19-2023, 01:51 AM
Last Post: Mirandas