Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you need any motivation
If you struggling with depression or going thru a tuff time in your life you should try seek spiritual help, sometimes I feel hopeless and with no purpose of life in times like those I just remember there some one i can count on and seek for the way of life and happiness. Everyone is important even you , God loves us all and have a IMPORTANT part to play. I'm asking you to give him a try and let him come into your life. Give him all your problems and watch him give you all the answers and solutions for you. I promise it won't disappoint you ?. Get your happiness and life back on track and enjoy a life full of joy under his love and care. The first step is to find a church, the moment i first step inside I shed tears and a huge weight was lifted of my back. Don't be hopeless and unhappy when there's so much to life to live for. Regardless of what you going thru no situation is bigger than. Your strong yet you will over come it as long as you try. God needs you just as you need him so make the first step to your happiness ?

https://www.desiringgod.org/interviews/g...depression
I am mentally depressed. I have to study a lot. but i cant do that perfectly why? I am helpless..anyone can help me?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Motivation to do well in school Spafic 12 1,942 03-13-2011, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Mous
  Motivation Opposite 22 6,188 05-24-2010, 08:18 PM
Last Post: eXosphereâ„¢