Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cloud VPS deals + helpful 24/7 support?
Hello There!
Recently I have looked through VIUX.com offer nice cloud VPS hosting solutions.
I want to launch my new forum. Need your help to choose the host.

I require 40 gbs of HD.
Please share your thoughts regarding their services there?
I'd recommend you to use a VPS account from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com.
Amazing tech support! They have quick and professional responds with knowledge to depend on, unlike other support. They are very polite when asked for help and fixing any issues for you immediately.
Viux.com really have been exceptional. They have a great infrastructure with very fast web server (an amazing value!) and fast bandwidth providers. Support is always fast and knowledgeable. I couldn't ask for more. They deliver a genuine focus on problem-solving.
You know hostwinds.com and kvchosting.net plans are full-featured and cost not much and they are able ot satisfy all your demands, the OP.
Their tech staff is always ready to help.
Go ahead and give VIUX.com a try. It has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service - giving you the confidence you need to know it'll be around for years to come.
Viux.com is great web host. I don't believe you will find a better host. 24/7 support. Fast servers. Price is excellent.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cloud VPS required Mirandas 6 385 08-24-2022, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Enteros
  reliable host offering Cloud VPS? Tilsun 4 201 08-09-2022, 12:08 PM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  ★█VPS DEALS@ £1.5/M✅♥40% OFF 4 LIFE ✅RAID10 SSD♥DDoS Protection✅♥1Gbit Port✅ Thuasaci 0 160 07-22-2022, 01:19 AM
Last Post: Thuasaci
  █★CLOUD VPS DEALS ✅50% OFF 4 Life★█★RYZEN/INTEL CPU✅NVMe SSD✅ US UK!★█ Thuasaci 0 98 06-21-2022, 10:00 AM
  ⭕MANAGED CLOUD DEALS⭕25% OFF 4 Life<<RYZEN/INTEL CPU >>⭕NVMe SSD>>LA/FL/NY, US & UK!⭕ Thuasaci 0 141 03-02-2022, 09:05 AM