Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some motivation on writing an essay
Its gotta be huge... i mean like.. humongous ... I can't cheat on that... gotta start with roger williams "a key into the language of America"... got...to....read....ahhhhWacko "the bloody tenet of persecution'' ..ouch..next is Benjamin Franklin: the autobiography, satirical,scientific,political essays. gotta go Superman on that... last but not least: william cullen bryant: lyric poetry...bleeding already... gotta write essay on those fellas and the Dr. gave us some confusing guidelines ... why it is so hard to start reading...
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
(11-23-2009, 03:23 PM)PaNiK Wrote: Well, here is your motivation.

If you don't do it, you will probably fail the class. That will suck, brah.

haha Win ^
What English level are you in?
[Image: rbwq3a.png]
yes it will suck, i agree. good thing i found the one thing online and the firefox wont miss me for too long.
Well I don't know much on those topics but for one, I would just do a little bit at a time, it usually works for me, and I get them done ahead of schedule!
[Image: zbacklash11.png]
Motivation:

You never will be the person you can be if pressure, tension and discipline are taken out of your life.
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
I usually do my essays on the day before its due, but I would suggest doing it a few days before, one essay a day. Thats my opinion.
(12-10-2009, 06:25 PM)ionica21 Wrote: I usually do my essays on the day before its due, but I would suggest doing it a few days before, one essay a day. Thats my opinion.

A FEW DAYS BEFORE!!!

Don't listen to this kid, get it done asap! The faster you get it done the more time you have to hangout with friends.
If I were you, I wouldn't be posting here, that's for sure. Get on it. Smile
[Image: 0fcb61bd256add2d3b03271e3fa0cfbb.gif]
(12-11-2009, 08:53 AM)TanktheCWB Wrote: If I were you, I wouldn't be posting here, that's for sure. Get on it. Smile

If i where you, i wouldn't be posting here. Because your just trying to grow your post count. No affence but your comments are, uhhmm "Un-Helpfull"
so u think ur post is .. helpful ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are you looking for best buy essay services? JoseSheehan 1 878 02-15-2020, 03:41 AM
Last Post: siorasurgicals
  Writing Prompt: On An Island Eternal. 2 1,099 10-15-2016, 03:18 AM
Last Post: thomasf2220
  Writing stories in english Bat Wang 4 1,599 07-27-2015, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Antojose01
  writing a book mamba11111 5 1,368 07-27-2015, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Antojose01
  Creative writing class? Herbal 5 1,734 11-05-2013, 03:28 AM
Last Post: ElizabethLopez