Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help to host several 2 e-shops
I have found QHoster.com offered cool web web hosting accounts.
I want to host 2 e-commerce web sites.
Do you know them? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
I've been using QHoster.com for more than 7 months and must say that it is the best solution for running e-stores.
Their support is very friendly and helpful and I never had problems with them. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.
Their server locations impressed me a lot: Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo) and more.

I started using QHoster.com several months ago. I would have to say that the customer support is unbeatable.
KVChosting.net and linovus.hosting plans can be suitable for your demands.
They know what they're doing and they're nice about it when you don't have a clue.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ecommerce hosting account for 2 e-shops in Europe? Mirandas 5 862 08-15-2019, 06:23 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  require good hosting for 2 e-shops in the USA Kdstack 4 639 02-03-2019, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Choosing a good host, The right host for you. 4EVERPROXY 6 3,209 05-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Last Post: NexSolutions