Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question about adsense and my earinings
I saw this

Daily Pageview 3163
Daily Ads Revenue $9.49

at www.websiteoutlook.com, these are infos for my website, but I dont really wearn more then 9$ daily. I use adsense and I get around 2 euros daily. why does it show that I earn more but I dont, is there something that I am missing?
It is just a mathematical calculation. WebsiteOutlook comes up with that round number based on your traffic.
It most likely won't ever be your exact earnings, because AdSense earnings are never usually the same from day to day for most websites.
yes thats right I have heard about google having a list of some sites that must have low earnings. I dont know why and on what is based that list, but I have more and more traffic everyday.. and yet the earnings are the same everyday... sometimes less. No meter what it just simple does not go up.
It is just a mathematical calculation.
this happens with me to, I don't know, it gives me money, takesit away, and adds it back.
May just be a glitch.
i ran adsense for a while but after getting $900 one day they decided to shut my account down but never had this problem.
(06-06-2011, 11:39 PM)codevade Wrote: i ran adsense for a while but after getting $900 one day they decided to shut my account down but never had this problem.

Probably because they suspected you tampering with the system, I would close your account too.
well sad thing is i wasn't and some guy i later found out clicked my ads in an attempt to get me suspended.

anyways i appealed for them to re-open my account and they still said no.
(06-07-2011, 12:06 AM)codevade Wrote: well sad thing is i wasn't and some guy i later found out clicked my ads in an attempt to get me suspended.

anyways i appealed for them to re-open my account and they still said no.

Yeah I think if someone don't like you then they could do that, but I wouldn't waste my time.
yeah, agreed not worth it and besides payment is a bitch from google adsense.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  High paying Google Adsense keywords Morning 0 641 05-05-2014, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Morning
  Need some AdSense safe traffic яeborn 12 4,037 01-10-2014, 05:22 PM
Last Post: buves18
  Get Accepted in Adsense [Easiet and The Best Possible Method] imtiaze 22 2,871 01-10-2014, 04:45 PM
Last Post: buves18
  Adsense alternatives? iRun 4 1,023 03-09-2013, 04:22 AM
Last Post: Matijasevic
  Adsense And Adbrite Alternative chasejjj 4 1,038 02-10-2013, 08:52 PM
Last Post: chasejjj