Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need your assistance with choice
Good day everyone!
I heard Hostingsource.com and Hostsailor.com provide cheap and reliable servers which are amazing for me and I wonder which way is better to follow?
What do you think? Any experience with them?
Thanks in advance!
I am sure Hostingsource.com servers are worth every cent you pay for their services. They they offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
Yes, hostingsource.com web host is totally amazing - their uptime is great, speed connectivity is fast, pricing is great.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
Think that you will not regret having looked at Web2.club managed dedicated servers (pricing is quite good - competitive).
I am impressed by their features: Fully Managed, USA & Europe Location, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, Free Install and Recovery.
Loyality-year - 15% coupont to 1 year billing cycle.
Hostingsource.com have been so good me, helping me setup Magento which would not run on my last hosting companies servers. Not only this but my site is now so fast. To have a hosting company with support that actually care, and a site that works for such a small amount of money really is fantastic.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help me to make a right choice please Roisen 5 1,044 01-29-2019, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  help me to make a right choice letmypeopleGo 8 1,064 11-03-2016, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Enteros
  server choice Krator 6 926 10-04-2016, 04:28 AM
Last Post: Mirandas