Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What can I do to improve this sig
I know it sucks I just don't know how to make it any better. Anyway Ive been trying to make something along the lines of this
[Image: sig.jpg]
The images really don't hit each other well
[Image: izsyo6.jpg]

Well IDK how you can improve it but wanted just to comment on the sentence : "The images really don't hit each other well " - its hilarious. I think this is why the undead are considered to be cold-hearted people. I mean you can't say: wow check this undead chick - she is hot! cuz .. you know.. she is not hot.
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
(11-22-2009, 09:07 AM)Nailox Wrote: Well IDK how you can improve it but wanted just to comment on the sentence : "The images really don't hit each other well " - its hilarious. I think this is why the undead are considered to be cold-hearted people. I mean you can't say: wow check this undead chick - she is hot! cuz .. you know.. she is not hot.

Ok but thats not what I meant. I want the code to look good underneath the image but its a little too dark.

If u just make the code shiny - I mean each letter with a dark border and shining... substance so to say .. I hope u kno what i mean .. and my other idea is to make the hole code look like the "hello" at the bottom (footer or whatever) and btw when its ready can I send it to a friend who is a fan of that movie?
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
(11-22-2009, 11:05 AM)Nailox Wrote: If u just make the code shiny - I mean each letter with a dark border and shining... substance so to say .. I hope u kno what i mean .. and my other idea is to make the hole code look like the "hello" at the bottom (footer or whatever) and btw when its ready can I send it to a friend who is a fan of that movie?

sure

Now the image stands out a lot, but if you make the code stand out more.. Either with some kick ass effects than it would look nicer I think. here are maybe some ideas: http://psd.tutsplus.com/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TuT] Simple Trick To Improve Image Quality [TuT] Decept ♥ 24 4,255 03-20-2012, 05:13 AM
Last Post: m1chAel