Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Are you smart but lazy?
Yeah, I guess i'm alright. But I just sit around and talk.
Stupid, yes. But I am going to try harder this year.
im smart but i feel lazy to do work its a common thing cause the effort you make in school makes you feel tired in my view
For what happened to me was a misfortune,
I wouldn't like others to dare.
For being a rule breaker,
a critical abuser,
has given me the destiny I deserved.

For being a fool.
Has lead me to nothing else,
for I faced despair,
for I was only destined
to be sled by the dragon of time.
This describes me perfectly, I am smart and everyone knows it but sometimes I am very lazy.
Im pretty smart and school work is EXTREMLY EASY but i only have 7 credits and im currently in grade 10 2nd semester.... in grade 9 i had a 45 in math and in the 2nd half of the 2nd semester i easily bumped it up to an 88. the reason why ive been failing all these classes is cuz i rarly go to school. Im definatly going to finish high school tho because i recently fond a job that id like to have but i need college to get it Sad so here come 5th year!
Sad ya I am very smart but lazy in many time
Lol I fall under that category. Big Grin
i was top of my class for the first 7 years of school in everything. maths, english and science then when i left that school and went to another everything just went downhill lol
(11-22-2009, 05:39 AM)MreGSX Wrote: If you had a gifted mind you wouldn't be lazy.

I don't think so.
I have a gifted mind imo. I think about some things and I realize "I'm 14, howcome only I realize this stuff." But yes, I can be very lazy in school. I get the job done though.
Ya, I am sleeping in math class and getting a 97%. Also, I don't do any homework in any of my classes.
(05-24-2010, 06:15 PM)Omniscient Wrote: We take HF refugees in bulk.
Lol