Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Are you smart but lazy?
(02-08-2010, 02:37 PM)mozzwigan Wrote: i was a complete ass at school. plus in the uk we leave school at 15-16 years of age, if i could turn back time i would deffonatly of tryed harder!

I'm moving back there in July and can't wait Tongue, I get out of scool 2 years earlier than my Canadian mates Smile
| Conor C - The SkySpace
| Managed and Unmanaged Dedicated Servers and VPS.
| 99.9% Uptime Guarantee • 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
(11-27-2009, 09:52 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Albert Einstein dropped out of high school and also failed math.

OP,
I'm lazy, but I wouldn't call myself "gifted". I'm intelligent, but not a genius. Every person has his or her own talents. I have a 'gift' for learning languages. I absolutely hate math and science, which is the core of a lot of professions.

Agreed
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
(11-27-2009, 09:52 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: I'm lazy, but I wouldn't call myself "gifted". I'm intelligent, but not a genius.

yes im the same.

i used to achieve good results up untill about 1/2 years ago where i just sit about, play games and do no work apart from my job lol which does night shift and doesnt help with the laziness as i am now too tired to do anything lololol. however i have exams in 2 months and one tomorow (music, it sucks Sad) so i will need to...... whats the saying..... oh ye 'pull my socks up'

good luck for everyone else who is on the same boat as me!!!
Im lazy two everyone one keeps saying im two lazy and laid back and that i need two start taking things seriously as im in the 10th grade now were we have GCSE exams now
(03-23-2010, 11:59 AM)CrazyKid Wrote: Im lazy two everyone one keeps saying im two lazy and laid back and that i need two start taking things seriously as im in the 10th grade now were we have GCSE exams now

Well, maybe you should, considering I counted at least 15 grammatical/spelling mistakes in your post. People who say that they are "smart but lazy" yet type like you do are the ones who are merely telling themselves that so they don't feel bad about being lazy.
yes, i im very lazy, to much work
You Just Said What i wanted To say SmileVictoire
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
I know how you feel Backslash, I am the same.
I just don't feel like applying myself, but since I have been accepted into college I know I need to scrap that attitude when I go Freshman year.
I have actually had to help some of the people in my classes top 10 because they couldn't understand a lot of simple things. It is laughable really.
I have this problem. I get dropped from many schools because of this..
Yeah, I'm very similar to you, I dont study but do good on tests and stuff like that, just need to do homework..