Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Are you smart but lazy?
(12-15-2009, 02:36 PM)Genius Wrote: Well you do annoy me but i don't mind anymore. Anyways you right homework for people 4 money?

Write*

And no. Just click the link in my sig.
[Image: 0fcb61bd256add2d3b03271e3fa0cfbb.gif]
Im lazy and an azzhole. I dont really fit in here lol.
I was quite smart in my early years but drugs, alcohol, fighting and woman destroyed that.
Let that be a lesson to all of you here Smile
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(12-15-2009, 11:10 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Im lazy and an azzhole. I dont really fit in here lol.
I was quite smart in my early years but drugs, alcohol, fighting and woman destroyed that.
Let that be a lesson to all of you here Smile

Well damn. Around here all we have to do is get drunk, do girls and fight over them lol
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(12-15-2009, 11:14 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: Well damn. Around here all we have to do is get drunk, do girls and fight over them lol

Thus i am back lolol.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Same here man, If i work averagely I get good marks Better then a lot but i cant really be bothered to go that extra mile. BTW that extra mile would probably get me 100% But I Dont want to work hard :p

Its all good how it is though sciences straight As and the rest is okay so whatever.
LOL, I understand where you come from.... but I was the EXACT same way..... and I honestly could care less what people want me to do, or even what may become of my life.... I know I'll survive and that's what counts in my book.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Eh, I wouldn't really consider myself lazy. I just don't agree with modern education, I tend to feel so manipulated. Despite this, I do manage to keep above a 3.5gpa. The things that I do appreciate and wish to learn a bit more about aren't even regarded, or even appreciated in my school. I spend >50% of my time in thought, and philosophy is the only real pleasure I get in life. I suppose I feel that if I don't do good in high school, I'm not going to get anywhere in life. Bleh...
im smart but not lazy xD
I;m smart and lazy lol, I mainly spend my time in the hallway for "disrupting the class" but in math I am a nerd, no idea why.
| Conor C - The SkySpace
| Managed and Unmanaged Dedicated Servers and VPS.
| 99.9% Uptime Guarantee • 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
i was a complete ass at school. plus in the uk we leave school at 15-16 years of age, if i could turn back time i would deffonatly of tryed harder!