Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Are you smart but lazy?
(12-21-2010, 09:02 PM)ImALovelyBoy Wrote: I've been told before I'm quite bright (Maths and English) but I'm too lazy and too mischievous... Whistle

You might want to start not being lazy and apply yourself.
I'm in the same situation as you, but I just do whatever has to get done. I'm in 9th grade with a 3.85 GPA. Just do what you have to do, and fudge being a follower, be a leader.
I am very lazy when it comes to school work, I have made a vow to get my grades up and stop being so lazy. I took some of the hardest courses Nd should be giving it my best I stead of slacking off like a lazy mother f@cker
(12-21-2010, 09:57 PM)Νinja Wrote: I'm in the same situation as you, but I just do whatever has to get done. I'm in 9th grade with a 3.85 GPA. Just do what you have to do, and fudge being a follower, be a leader.

Are you in any gifted classes, or all regular classes?
I am the same way. I just don't utilize my time well and rarely study for tests which effect my grades quite a bit :/

I just have to manage my time better as should everyone.
I am. I don't want to exert too much effort and time doing things and procrastinate alot. :3
[Image: death.png]
Yes..
I can be really smart but I'm just to lazy to really care.
Lol
I think I am smart enough to see that I am to much lazy to use my brain sometime. Roflmao
No, I'm not smart or lazy.

I'm dumb.
yes, I actually am smart. But very lazy. like lazy to the power of 99999999
[Image: t5BWm.png]