Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Are you smart but lazy?
My teachers always tell my parents, "He's smart, but lazy!". Lol, I get sick of that line.
I probably am lazy in my country grades are from 1-5 and I have 4(but I never study anything)
I'm in the same situation, and especially now, 2 weeks before the end of the year.
The moment I open up a book, I feel hungry, or thirsty or I just feel tired and sleepy. - I understand pretty much everything in the book, but am too lazy to read it or something.
[Image: 2llbqr4.jpg]
Yeah, In some situations I'm smart and lazy. But in others I'm just smart without lazy =))
Well most of the times I am smart, but sometimes I can be pritty lazy.
Just concentrate on your studies.. MY PERSONAL ADVICE TO U Smile
My teachers tell me I am really smart for my age, so that must mean I'm stupid in school. But I'm not I'm just lazy.
[Image: vwx1mh.png]
I'm pretty intelligent, but haven't done homework in about a year. I'm capable of getting straight A's, but instead I get straight D's.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

(05-28-2010, 04:25 PM)Cybr Wrote: I'm pretty intelligent, but haven't done homework in about a year. I'm capable of getting straight A's, but instead I get straight D's.

You haven't done your homework in a year? Holy crap..
[Image: vwx1mh.png]
(05-29-2010, 11:12 AM)Unrated Wrote: You haven't done your homework in a year? Holy crap..
Yeah, and I wish I had every day, but I find my life outside school way more interesting than doing homework. The only way I pass is by making it up with classwork and projects.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.