Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xiggi's SAT advice.
Hey guys. This was originally written by Xiggi on collegeconfidential.com. It's very useful, and I know you'll think so as well. It's in .pdf format, meaning you need a program (for example, FoxIt) that can read .pdf files.

http://uppit.com/v/0S99XLUK
Thank,s I will be sure to read this. I took the PSAT in October, and I will take the SAT in the spring.
[Image: zbacklash11.png]
Thanks, ill remember to look at this when i can.
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
Bravo! I only scanned through it, but what I read over was very interesting. Great find!
[Image: 0fcb61bd256add2d3b03271e3fa0cfbb.gif]
(12-11-2009, 09:08 AM)TanktheCWB Wrote: Bravo! I only scanned through it, but what I read over was very interesting. Great find!

You scanned it?
Quote:You scanned it?

It means that he read through it very quickly without taking in the full meaning/content of the file.
Synonymous to 'skim'.
(12-11-2009, 03:14 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: It means that he read through it very quickly without taking in the full meaning/content of the file.
Synonymous to 'skim'.

Lmfao i don't need the Synonymous smarty pants Smile I just say scan and i took it literaly.

Now you're just insulting my intelligence. Hahaha !
Thank you so much. I will be sure to go back to read through this since I need to take the SAT and I am immensely worried.
What exactly is this? is this about SAT the tv thing?
(04-08-2010, 09:45 AM)Gosu Wrote: What exactly is this? is this about SAT the tv thing?

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAT_%28Test%29

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SAT Subject tests Zander 8 1,526 11-29-2010, 05:19 PM
Last Post: kidstand
  Who here is taking the SAT? johngianni 16 3,286 05-14-2010, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Thomas