Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would be best?
Hello mates, I'm a senior in my high school. I'm taking 12 grade English of course, but the thing is that this teacher leaves me a ton of homework. I barely got any chances to do something in my spare time. I don't want to take the next semester with her. So I got two choices:
  • Take adult school
    or
  • Take it in community college which is free for me because I'm still in high school.

So what you guys think about it?
[Image: mynewsig.jpg]

Want to know how to stop offline Phisher for good, well click here
I personally would go for the college option, but really it's your choice... Which one would you prefer may i ask?
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
I dunno much about your country's school system, but I'd go with the CC.
(11-20-2009, 02:13 AM)Codine Wrote: I personally would go for the college option, but really it's your choice... Which one would you prefer may i ask?

The easiest way to pass my English will be going to adult school, but it will benefit me more if I go to a community college.
[Image: mynewsig.jpg]

Want to know how to stop offline Phisher for good, well click here
(11-20-2009, 04:37 PM)Acekidd01 Wrote: The easiest way to pass my English will be going to adult school, but it will benefit me more if I go to a community college.

Well first of all your teacher isn't doing a good job. I'm not trying to shoot you down but she could be just giving you xtra homework to help you, "I'm taking 12 grade English of course." <<<< She may be a little worried. Anyways don't have your mind set on a community college. Remember this quote " Shoot for the stars so you atleast land on the moon. I hope the best for you.
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
Take the easy way out bro.
lol, work for it man, it will be worth it.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Work for it. But if your going to cheat, make sure you don't get caught lol.
[Image: 0fcb61bd256add2d3b03271e3fa0cfbb.gif]
(12-11-2009, 09:02 AM)TanktheCWB Wrote: Work for it. But if your going to cheat, make sure you don't get caught lol.

NONONONONO! Never cheat.

Remember if you cheat, the only person is yourself.
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
(12-11-2009, 03:14 PM)Genius Wrote: NONONONONO! Never cheat.

Remember if you cheat, the only person is yourself.

:/

Depends how you look at it. There's a difference between cheating with knowledge that the same information will appear again in life, and basic common sense. If his teacher gives him tons of work for no apparent reason, I say cheat. There is a line in Literature and English where, if it is pushed enough towards a student, will make them close up entirely. If he has a lot of work, go for it, cheat, just don't get caught. Whatever you have to do to get it done.
[Image: 0fcb61bd256add2d3b03271e3fa0cfbb.gif]
I would say take the community college option because it's free. But of course it's your choice on which you want to do.