Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Adsense
So, I signed up to Adsense the other day, and I'm curious. Do I got paid for people clicking on the ads, or do I also get something for just having them there and them gettin viewed?

I also noticed it says it has say 400 views or whatever, then I check back an hour later and it was back at 0, does it reset at the end of each day?

Thanks.
-Jordan
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
I can't explain it right, right now.
So you will get cash when user clicks a ads link, how much you get depends on few things, which link it was and how much they pay google for advertising them.
How many people visited your site, and how many of them have clicked ads.
The views are not reseted everyday, you can view your stats for the whole moth or year, if you look for a single day it will only show you how much people visited your site that day.

edit: LOL not important (Click to View)
Ok, that's brings light on a few things.
I just read the info for it, and it says every 1000 veiws will get money too?
(11-19-2009, 06:39 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: Ok, that's brings light on a few things.
I just read the info for it, and it says every 1000 veiws will get money too?

I'm not sure about that right now, but here is some help to get a better overview

http://www.wolf-howl.com/22/google-adsen...d-secrets/
Ah, ok.
Thankyou.
you get money for the amount of clicks on ur site u get
What is the link for adsense and how much can someone actually make from minimal work?
(12-18-2010, 07:32 PM)JamieMiller Wrote: What is the link for adsense and how much can someone actually make from minimal work?

Adsense is something ran by google. Making money differs from how popular your website is. Think about it, how much would you pay for a sign in someones basement vs. a billboard on a major highway?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  High paying Google Adsense keywords Morning 0 641 05-05-2014, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Morning
  Need some AdSense safe traffic яeborn 12 4,037 01-10-2014, 05:22 PM
Last Post: buves18
  Get Accepted in Adsense [Easiet and The Best Possible Method] imtiaze 22 2,873 01-10-2014, 04:45 PM
Last Post: buves18
  Adsense alternatives? iRun 4 1,023 03-09-2013, 04:22 AM
Last Post: Matijasevic
  Adsense And Adbrite Alternative chasejjj 4 1,038 02-10-2013, 08:52 PM
Last Post: chasejjj