Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Advertising?
(11-29-2009, 06:40 PM)PaNiK.exe Wrote: Most people just sign up to get one thing they want, then are inactive.

Well it is a support site...
It's meant to be for more than just sign up and post once or twice and then never come back.
PM me for private, confidential support.
Well most support sites are like that.
(11-29-2009, 07:57 PM)Aristotle Wrote: Well most support sites are like that.

Unless you aren't the one seeking support. And are there to help.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(11-29-2009, 07:57 PM)Aristotle Wrote: Well most support sites are like that.

They shouldn't be. We want to build an active community.
PM me for private, confidential support.
(11-29-2009, 08:31 PM)PaNiK.exe Wrote: They shouldn't be. We want to build an active community.

That's true. Especially since this isn't support for any one topic. You can come here for just about everything so there's more of a reason to come back and post a lot than at other support forums.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
What we want (active community) isn't always what you always get. With a support site of any kind, you get many 3 or 4 posts users. I would love to see PhpBB's and SMF's stats with users who had a small spurt of posts then died off.
(11-29-2009, 07:41 PM)PaNiK.exe Wrote: It's meant to be for more than just sign up and post once or twice and then never come back.

Speaking of signing up and posting once or twice, ehem ehem.

But, this is a support site. People will come here, get the support they need, and leave. 90% of support site members are people like that. It's the way a support forum is. Yes we want to build an active community. Here, there are really only a handful of active members compared to a lot of sites of equal size. Why? Because those of us that stick around are the ones that want to GIVE support, not always needing it. The good thing about this site is that Omni is slowly turning it into a support site for Misc. support, other than website/computer/tech support. There are a million of them, but, with this domain he has the ability to do things that set this site apart from others.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
It would be a good idea imo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you know The Way Gmail Advertising Works jamesbrownn 0 384 02-25-2019, 02:19 AM
Last Post: jamesbrownn
  Member advertising his site on PM. Mangix 4 860 10-20-2011, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Me advertising Supportforums on Youtube :) Emotion 5 877 06-02-2010, 09:20 PM
Last Post: ΣΠΤΣR SHΦΚΔRΦ