Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think I should buy it?
71 inches is a tad over the top for me, I mean if you have the money to piss away and not worry about college or upgrading your rig or just plain saving go for it. I have a 42 inch HDTV in my room, Samsung.
Intel Core i7 920 2.67Ghz | GIGABYTE X58-UD3R | 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ | 1.5TB SEAGATE | ATI 4890x2 | Coolmaster v8 | Corsair 850W | Antec Twelve Hundred
Keep saving something better will eventuate
(10-07-2009, 04:46 PM)PaNiK Wrote:
(10-07-2009, 02:29 PM)macdonjo Wrote: I am not a stoner...
Well in that case, I didn't mean it/ Smile
Lol, Ok. Smile

(10-07-2009, 04:50 PM)Camgaertner Wrote: 71 inches is too much. If you have that much money just save it until you REALLY want something. If your parents already have 3 flat screens I assume you don't need your own. Also I would guess your from a pretty wealthy family if your parents have 3 flat screens. So I'm sure they will buy it for you if you ask.
Well those are the best ones, we got 2 other 50s, but there not as good. And a few 35s and 25s and stuff.

(10-08-2009, 08:05 AM)TeeCp Wrote: 71 inches is a tad over the top for me, I mean if you have the money to piss away and not worry about college or upgrading your rig or just plain saving go for it. I have a 42 inch HDTV in my room, Samsung.
Got university money man... I am set. Smile
u shuld save ur money
[Image: 2d75599e9a.png]:superman:
71 inch is enormous!
hey, if you like my post then please give me +rep, it only takes two seconds but it will be greatly appreciated thanks!
Hello;

If you feel that the 71' a necessity, go ahead and purchase it. Or you could, to mix things up, hook up your pansonic flatscreen as your moniter. That's what I currently use. Works well for me.

Otherwise use your money for something useful.
[Image: r7g7j89si72ysmkv4yzm.png]

"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow."
Dont talk about 35" 's not being big enough. I would do anything for a 35". Well not anything but I'd really like one.
I personally think you should save your money, but if you're going to get anything, get a projector! Those things come as big as you want them and they're just plain amazing!
Wow, 71 inches is way too much. Especially for a bedroom.
[Image: b7yj2x.png]
Yeah, I think that this is good Big Grin