Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Cheap VPS Hosting With Good Uptime
Hey guys,
I decided to ask you to help me in choose the best VPS host located in US and providing good uptime.
I require not much resources: 20 gbs of disk space, 1 gb of RAM, Linux, 1 tb of bandwidth.
What can you tell me about HostingSource.com reliability?
I have also found Zetservers.com offered nice and cheap VPS hosting deals. What can you say about them?
Sorry mate but I have no personal experience with that host. I recommend 4Goodhosting.com if you are looking for hosting service. According to my experience the server uptime is perfect. The pricing is extremely competitive. Support is 24 hours online and ready to help. They helped me setup my first blog without any extra charge. I am very happy about the professional service they provide. Just give them a try.
I can say provisionhost.com is offering high quality virtual server hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
VPS deals from Hostingsource.com and QHoster.com are worth trying.
Their VPS accounts are full-featured and prices are competitive and support is online around the clock.
Servers are not overloaded.
Hello, what is your available budget?
+ vote for HostingSource.com and their VPS hosting solutions:
Quote:1 CPU Core
20GB - SSD DISK
5TB - DATA TRANSFER
1GB - RAM
Price - $10/mo (50% off the 1st mo - discounted price - $5/mo)
This truly appreciable company will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.
I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know that with hosting from Kvchosting.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
I'd have a deal with HostingSource.com services with no doubts and they cost not much.
There are discounts on them. Servers are as stable as a rock.
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that provisionhost.com would be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.
+++ votes for Zetservers.com - the thing is that these guys know how to keep everything working. Their ddos protected VPS hosting solutions look really cool.
They offer servers in Romania, Netherlands, Germany, Washington, Canada and France. DDoS Protected servers are offered currently only in Canada and France.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VPS with good uptime and fast speed Tilsun 3 266 04-05-2024, 02:24 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Tilsun 7 387 03-15-2024, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Cheap e-hosting service? Kdstack 6 416 03-01-2024, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Cheap e-hosting service? Tilsun 5 356 02-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Good provider for ecommerce hosting? Kdstack 4 455 01-31-2024, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Mirandas