Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High Uptime Managed cloud?
I have a client who is very tired of searching reliable place to get managed cloud hosting with high uptime.
Do you know any reliable options? What can you say about stratus4.com, its server uptime and pricing?

Any help is much appreciated.
Cloud hosting is based on the most innovative Cloud computing technologies that allow unlimited number of machines to act as one system. Other hosting solutions (shared or dedicated) depend on one machine only, while cloud hosting security is guaranteed by many servers.
I like stratus4.com features offered in managed cloud hosting deals: Multiple Locations, Multiple OS Images, High Availability, Instant Setup.
So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast. Check their FB page: facebook.com/Stratus4
If you are searching for fast stable cloud hosting provider check out deals from ViUX.com. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.
A2hosting.com services are able to satisfy all your needs.
Servers are well-supported and prices are compatitive. Support is online around the clock. SSD technology makes load speed fast.
If you want to know more about hosts stability you should look for monitoring services via google search
I like their special: 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
All of their work is based on quality and I was impressed by their stable network uptime and speed connectivity.
I needed website builder to start creating another new web site. Give Stratus4.com a try.
According to my experience ViUX.com is the best cloud host which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.
I'd like to add that the server uptime (99.99% uptime guarantee is true) and overall speed performance have been ok for me. Everything works.
They can be good for large and small companies as well as for individuals. I am sure that Stratus4.com will suit all your demands.
I recommend to trust ViUX.com. They have enough resources to run your website smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Web Hosting for Asp with High Uptime? Adnorips 3 322 03-09-2023, 05:45 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  ⭕MANAGED CLOUD DEALS⭕25% OFF 4 Life<<RYZEN/INTEL CPU >>⭕NVMe SSD>>LA/FL/NY, US & UK!⭕ Thuasaci 0 139 03-02-2022, 09:05 AM
Last Post: Thuasaci
  Getting Managed Cloud: How, When, and Why? tk-hassan 2 101 06-07-2021, 11:15 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Right server provider with high uptime and low prices Roisen 5 462 03-26-2021, 02:18 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Quality SSD VPS account with high uptime and quality support letmypeopleGo 7 563 10-27-2016, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Krator