Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need a quality server
I need a quality dedicated server and my budget is tight and two hosts are under my consideration - Exmasters.com and provisionhost.com. Which one is better to have a deal with? Any ideas?
Use servers which IR-hosting.com and QHoster.com provide.
Their support is outstanding, quick answers with intelligent responses.
Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans.
I can put forward a recommendation to give http://pirateshosting.net/ a try.
The site has always powered my social networking site with ease, no matter how much burst in traffic i get, it still runs very fast.
I have noticed provisionhost.com would be best option to get server solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.
I recommend you to rely on provisionhost.com. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped.
When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted ones like Rareservers.com and Zetservers.com
They offer a wide range of dedicated servers to choose from, so you can compare their pricing, features, resources and choose the best one.
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that provisionhost.com would be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.
I've had my site and several sub-domains hosted on Demontech.net dedicated hosting plan for over 7 months, and have had nothing but positive experience.
It places high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support. Top of the line.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  quality low-budget server Krator 6 381 08-11-2016, 04:22 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  quality low budget server Roisen 6 724 04-28-2016, 02:08 AM
Last Post: Schamp