• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help
Hi I need help with my piece of crap pc Smile

It is Windows Vista and it has alot of pictures on it
And Downloads but no viruses
But it runs slow as fudge
Any ideas of why it runs slow? Smile
[Image: 2ztlq1d.png]
The Computer running slow, can be because of a lot of reasons.

I recommend First Downloading this CCleaner Once downloaded run it and clear out the files under the cleaner tab, then clean the Registry then Restart. If the computer is still slow Then You should possibly look at upgrading the Hardware of your computer, Or altogether just buying a new computer, or making one your self.

If you do not have money to spend on a new computer i recommend you Reinstall your Operating System (OS) Please note that If you reinstall your operating System you will have to re-install your drivers as well or Your computer will not function properly. Drivers can be downloaded from your manufacture's Website. Ex: (Hp, Toshiba)
How do I look for How much RAM I have used up And how much RAM I have?
Here is some other information that might help
My base score is 1.0
Processor: Calculations per second Subscore: 4.1
Memory(RAM) options per second 2.9
Gaming graphics 1.0

502 Mb RAM
32-bit operating system
Processor Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.80GHz 2.79GHz
Click Start, RIGHT Click Computer and Click Properties tell me what it says After RAM, and Processor.
If you would like to see how much ram you can install on your computer goto. www.crucial.com and Click "Scan my System" it will download and scan your system which will tell how much ram can your motherboard handle and what type of RAM (SDRAM, SD-DDR, DDR2, DDR3)
Size 230 bytes
size on disk 4.00 KB (4,096) bytes
other then that I couldn't find where it says RAM and processor
Minimum RAM for Vista is as I know 512MB, if you have that much the system will slow down pretty fast.
You need to upgrade your RAM.
Can you Please Download, www.teamviewer.com and install it after installing it run it and PM me your ID and passwor so i may connect to your computer and provide you further assistance.
Windows vista ultimate if that changes anything Tongue and ok kurry