Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
(11-17-2009, 09:33 AM)Master of The Universe Wrote: I'm sorry but you are to old for this forum, please leave!

Just kidding, Welcome to SF.
Any special skills?

Desktop support and windows registry editing. I want to learn Visual basics and hopefully progress onto C++

My theory with computers is something else. I can take apart a computer and put it back together, easily identify a problem and fix it.
That sounds great, we could be helpful to each other.
I can help you here and there with Visual C# and Visual Basic and also a bit with C++.
For Visual Basic and .Net stuff I can recommend you the user Vorfin as he is probably the best one on this forum.
(11-17-2009, 09:44 AM)Master of The Universe Wrote: That sounds great, we could be helpful to each other.
I can help you here and there with Visual C# and Visual Basic and also a bit with C++.
For Visual Basic and .Net stuff I can recommend you the user Vorfin as he is probably the best one on this forum.

Interesting user. I will hopefully start the VB learning after Christmas. At the moment I'm busy.
hello

Hope you have a nice time here helping people form your knowledge.
[Image: 2d75599e9a.png]:superman:
Hello Grandad/Berny. Welcome to SupportForums. A great place to teach, learn and share knowledge. Big Grin Enjoy your stay here with us
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...