Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happening with SF?
Just not a lot going on here and I'm focusing what energy I can into HF.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(11-30-2015, 11:16 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Just not a lot going on here and I'm focusing what energy I can into HF.

And it will stay like that, until we put time back in to the site.
(10-27-2015, 12:31 PM)Aura Wrote: Alright so Omni said a few months ago that he wanted to bring back SF back to life and so far I can see that it's still pretty much dead. What's happening with that? Did Omni gave up on the idea? I understand that he might have pushed back the time he would dedicate on SF because of the server move on HF, but I would like to know whether or not SF is going to be worked on or not because I'm ready to assist here whenever I can.

If SF will stay the way it is (dead) for the moment, then I'll just wait until Omni works on it. Just wondering if anyone knows what's happening with that.

Anybody still around here?
Not really, not a priority by any means for Omniscient. I wonder if he would consider a partial buy out or just right selling it, providing the site continues to operate as intended. Seems a real shame to let it fester for another year.
SF will never be as popular as HF regardless of what Omni tries on HF. It simply doesn't have the same mindset as the clientele on HF, so even what little attention he may receive for an initial advertisement, it won't be enough. There are too many similar forums and honestly if he wants to leave his money in it to keep it alive that's fine, but from a business perspective it'd be better to discontinue. Unless of course it's free because it's just such lightweight on top of a pre existing hosting setup.
It is a shame it looked like the site was very active at one point.

Does the site have any staff? It seems to have a fair bit of spam building up .
Looks like a lot of the groups and staff were removed. No point in having staff here for a forum in this state.
Don't worry. I will get this forum active again.
You watch me! xD
Come on, let's do this. Seriously I'm not kidding. We should have a referral contest or something.
I'm back on SupportForums after a 5 year hiatus.
(03-21-2016, 08:45 PM)Lеgеnd Wrote: Come on, let's do this. Seriously I'm not kidding. We should have a referral contest or something.

We've had similar happen. Such as the SF Feather award on HF, but it turned into a spam fest so was discontinued. As far as I remember anyway.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is something happening, or is it just me.... Gaijin 18 2,440 10-11-2011, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Genuine